A good place to start
A digital marketing audit is always a good place to start. It looks at your digital footprint across all channels including your website, social presence and paid promotion and makes an assessment of your performance. A good audit will then make recommendations based on your goals and available resources.
What we will do
We realise that your business is unique so we will tailor an audit specifically to suit you. Areas we look at typically include:
• Website usability and user experience
• Website SEO
• Analytics and reporting
• Email marketing
• Social engagement on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
• Paid search (PPC) and display campaigns
• Paid promotion on social platforms.
What you will get
We know that your audit will need to add value to your business. As part of the audit you will receive:
• A report showing how you are performing in each of the audited areas over time, against best practice or against your competitors (as appropriate).
• Most importantly, we will provide recommendations on how to improve your performance given your priorities and the resources available to you
• After presenting the report, we will sit with you and discuss how best to progress so that you have a clear set of priorities and actions.